- FSA Board meeting papers published for March 2021by Food Standards Agency on February 24, 2021 at 12:40 pm
The agenda and papers for the March Board meeting have been published.
- FSA encourages young people to ‘Speak Up For Allergies’by Food Standards Agency on February 24, 2021 at 8:30 am
The Food Standards Agency has launched a campaign today advising young adults to speak up about their food allergies every time they order a takeaway.
- The FSA is reiterating its advice on cooking frozen raw breaded chicken products following link to rising cases of Salmonellaby Food Standards Agency on February 19, 2021 at 5:42 pm
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) along with Food Standards Scotland (FSS) and Public Health England (PHE), Public Health Scotland and Public Health Wales are reminding people once again to take care when handling and cooking frozen raw breaded chicken products at home, such as nuggets, goujons, dippers, poppers and kievs.
- Food Standards Agency to host first International Food Regulatory Analysis Virtual Conferenceby Food Standards Agency on February 9, 2021 at 9:25 am
We are pleased to announce our first major conference on regulatory analysis will be held on 9 and 10 March 2021.
- Deadline for CBD novel food applications approachingby Food Standards Agency on January 29, 2021 at 7:22 am
CBD businesses must submit their novel food applications in sufficient time for validation ahead of the 31 March 2021 deadline.
- Dr Ruth Hussey is appointed interim Chair of the Food Standards Agency Boardby Food Standards Agency on January 20, 2021 at 1:05 pm
Dr Ruth Hussey CB, OBE, DL has been appointed as interim Chair of the Food Standards Agency from 1 February 2021 for up to 3 months, to allow time for the Chair recruitment to conclude.
- Kent cutting plant ordered to pay more than £9,000 for hygiene offencesby Food Standards Agency on December 17, 2020 at 10:07 am
KTM Meats Ltd admitted responsibility for using dirty trays following an unannounced FSA inspection.
- FSA takes revised approach to shelf-life safety guidance for chilled fresh beef, lamb and pork following consultationby Food Standards Agency on December 10, 2020 at 8:30 am
The decision, taken after extensive programme of stakeholder engagement and evidence gathering, will support both consumer and industry interest.
- COVID-19 Consumer Tracker waves five to eight report publishedby Food Standards Agency on December 8, 2020 at 9:39 pm
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has today published the latest findings of the COVID-19 Consumer Tracker.
- The FSA Board recognised the extraordinary efforts of Local Authorities to help ensure food is safe and what it says it is during the COVID-19 pandemicby Food Standards Agency on December 8, 2020 at 4:12 pm
At its business committee meeting on Tuesday 8 December, the FSA Board discussed local authority performance in light of the unprecedented challenges COVID-19 has created for them in delivering their statutory food functions.